Your Item Find(s) of the Day

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5128

That Invader/Executioner :heart::heart::heart:

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #5129

Barrel4 Invader! damn Geo! nice. :acmaffirmative:
Like that Pro com as well. I would prefer the +4 in Velocity, but beggars can’t be…well, you now. :wink:

(odiscordia) #5130

■■■■ those are sexy hypos. Barrel 4 stock5 and brisk and mat2??? Sight5 and stock5 and deathly and the good mag??? Geez

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5131

I would not call it an effort, I love playing this game.

(odiscordia) #5132

Double white legendary. Wow. Where is that chest? It looks like a grave. Don’t recall that one

(kills Craw with Knoxx's Gold) #5133

Holy crap dude…three holy grails in one post!

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5134

(odiscordia) #5135

Its in the claptrap DLC, when you first meet the Hyperion guards. I wasn’t going to open it but something told me to, a heavenly thought maybe.

(Geomason) #5137

That was a dream come true find, I was looking at it for a few minutes…! I have a few 1270 but all mat3…
That Destroyer is pretty cool as well, with deathly acc…but I must say my 520 Cobra handles a little better than this Destroyer…

(Ultrarodimus18) #5138

Few more of my recent finds…

This one is a double Gold. 255 x2

Couple nice elemented equalizers. The friend I was co-farming Craw with found a corrosive with over 800 dmg on it not long after.

This Hydra is 341 x10. Not bad?

I like this Unforgiven. It has the masher part so 545 x7

(odiscordia) #5139

You’ll find considerably better equalizers if you keep at it. Those will do some work tho. Hydras are just bad. They’re either that crazy spread or carnages…either way bad. That unforgiven is pretty dang cool…klr is body4…it’s the slowest one but as much dmg as body5 iirc…being a 2 shot 10 gives u an option however. .pretend it’s a 1 shot. Seriously, it will reload and shoot faster than its rof, especially with Mordecai.

(Ultrarodimus18) #5140

The Unforgiven will likely go on my Mordecai. The others will go into a stash and never be used… I’m one of those “collect ALL THE THINGS!!!” nutballs. I find the best I can and then hoard it.

I never learned how to identify different parts at a glance…

(odiscordia) #5141

I have as many mules as my ps3 allowed me. The only thing I can do now is level them up so they get more spaces. I often go mule sorting and every time I do I find things that I wonder why I ever kept and also some amazing things I totally forgot about haha. I can tell you those eq’s are mat1 and barrel2. Eventually you will find perfect ax300 B (mat3) barrel4 or 5…ax10s are stock less and reload fast. Ax300s have the best stock and still reload good. On tediores 300 is ur best option, as they all reload fast and the difference is nanoseconds. Imo. Anything you’re curious about, throw it up and I’ll scan it for you.

(Ultrarodimus18) #5142

BL1 is backwards compatible so I’m playing it on my Xbox One (the 360’s disk tray is jammed). I have my main Roland and 4 pack mule characters. Currently running one through P1 to unlock more storage space, but since all four of my storage charas have been exposed to that ■■■■■■■ glitch mission most likely I’ll never be able to complete P2 with them. 30 slots is likely the max I’ll be able to get in their banks

Noted… I know perfectly SFA about parts or materials and how the change the results

(odiscordia) #5143

Thats…interesting…I’ve been worried about my ps3 and the handsome collection doesnt have bl1…so xbox1 is an option…huh…I’m pretty sure the ps4 won’t play it…I’m sorry SFA?

(Ultrarodimus18) #5144

“Sweet eff all”. Means I know absolutely nothing.

Yeah BL1 is backwards compatible on the Xbox. Technically Borderlands 2 is, too (the Xbox 360 disk version) but it does not like to admit I have the dlcs (I have the triple box set. installed the DLCs on the xbone but every time I load it to play with my friend who’s still on the 360 it says “this character uses levels and gear from DLC you do not have” even though I do. it’s irritating). Downside of the Handsome Collection versions is that they’re not compatible with the 360 version so I have to play the 360 version to be able to help my other friend with the achievements.

PS4 does not have backwards compatibility as far as I know.

(odiscordia) #5145

I was going to guess “seriously eff all” haha

(Ultrarodimus18) #5146

XD That works, too. But yeah, I’m clueless about the different parts and what they change about a weapon

(odiscordia) #5147

Generally you have about 5 parts. Each brand has 3 materials. Really you just need to know what to look for. AX revolvers…AR machine guns…ZPR shottties…TK or HRD repeaters…DVL or VRR snipers. .PPZ bolt snipers…HX smgs…that’s the body, arguably the most important part. The other numbers usually tell you the stock and magazine. For example…a zpr43 is going to be stock less with the best magazine. A zpr630 is the best stock with same magazine. Depending on brand and application…you might want one or the other…I’ve found that on Roland, 630s are my jam cause 43s are just too janky at those fire rates. And on and on…hehe