Your Item Find(s) of the Day

(Ultrarodimus18) #5148

Very technical ^^;;; Not likely to stick in my head, unfortunately. I just usually look for the stuff with thew highest damage and good fire rates, though I will pass over something with very high damage if the fire rate is garbage. I found a double gasher in one of my stashes with a 4.2 fire rate and wondering just what bit me to take that over one with lower damage but a 16.8 fire rate

(odiscordia) #5149

Also…materials are not always bad…good…best…hyperion mat2 gets a firerate buff…dahl mat2 gets a reload buff…and jakobs…mat2 is the most accurate. .mat3 is the most dmg…and mat1 is in the middle.

(odiscordia) #5150

Hehe gashers are awful too. Theres nothing a gasher can do a decent anarchy can’t do better. Same with the wildcat . ( yuck).

(Ultrarodimus18) #5151

I always figured that the Wildcat is one of those weapons meant for close-in crowd control. They have decent damage and fire rates but their accuracy at range is garbage, though I think they’d be good in confined spaces with lots of enemies. Like some areas of Sledge’s Safehouse or the Crimson Fastness

(odiscordia) #5152

Not really, cause they reload slow. And since you’re going to miss completely with half your bullets at anything but point blank range, you’re gonna have to reload. Doubles are even worse. With the right parts the accuracy can actually get down to 0.0. I’ve tried em. They’re awful, I promise :slight_smile:

(Ultrarodimus18) #5153

I just find one and hoard it because it’s a legendary and I’m insane XD;;;;

(odiscordia) #5154

Hahaha make a mule just for awful guns. The wildcat, gasher, troll, hydra, redemption, jackal, etc

(Ultrarodimus18) #5155

LOL Might be my next Brick

(odiscordia) #5156

That would be appropriate

(odiscordia) #5157

a mag away from grail.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #5158

DAMN! :open_mouth:

(Ultrarodimus18) #5159

For me that would be one scope away from an ear-shattering “OH MY GOD!” (Nemesis Invader. Not expecting to ever get it though)

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5160

Still nice Nemesis👍

(odiscordia) #5161

I had a sight5 nemesis drop one time…I walked up to it and stopped…I had to put the controller down for a minute to prepare myself lol. It wasnt

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5162

I know this feeling very well, I still miss my Invader Nemesis that I lost… It was realy bad RF body dont remember barrel.

(odiscordia) #5163

How did you lose it?

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5164

I always drop all items near vendors so I can pick up all items that craw drops then sell it, that day power went off and I dont have back up save.

(odiscordia) #5165

Yep…same here awhile back with lilith.

(kills Craw with Knoxx's Gold) #5166

I have that same Unforgiven masher…I think there’s no gun with higher recoil in the whole game.
Jakobs (highest recoil) + Material3 XX (highest recoil) + KLR body (highest recoil) + 10 stockless (highest recoil)

I can’t aim the damn thing and just use an Anaconda instead!

(odiscordia) #5167

Well if u pretend it’s a one shot recoil doesn’t really matter does it :wink: