Your Item Find(s) of the Day

(band) #5168

I think it’s possible to reload faster than some guns can recover their recoil, at least with Mord. As long as you’re ADSing as soon as you reload you should be good, but the hipfire recoil can last past reloads. I think.

(Geomason) #5169

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #5170

did you pick up that ajax spear? cause the reload is insanely quick. Frantic accessory iirc.

(Geomason) #5171

I’m sure did…

(odiscordia) #5172

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM also… I tried this one with assassin mordy and dang…this is mordys shotgun. The crit/ accuracy/ reload…it one shots quite easily on regular Lance. I like it. Also… not the best masher I ever saw but It’s sexy looking with these parts

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5173

Nice dahl shoty I what 2shot mat2 barrel4 for Craw fight.

(sono2351) #5174

Why I always check the chests! This one was actually on The Ridgeway

(Geomason) #5175

(I can win! I feel great! I CAN DO THIS!!) #5176

I am not usually a fan of the ZX body on assault shotguns but idk this one in particular really sits well with me.

(odiscordia) #5177

Yeah that’s cool. Even got the scope I like

(Ultrarodimus18) #5178

Call it the “wrist-breaker”, then XD

So yeah, found this thing today. Tsunami #10. Nice damage, but that fire rate…

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5179

(odiscordia) #5180

Yes, the thumper mag. Unfortunately that atrocious thing spawns even on tsunamis

(Ultrarodimus18) #5181

I actually sold a pearl tsunami that was so bad even I didn’t want it… 175 damage and a 2.4 fire rate. Bleh

(odiscordia) #5182

I’ve only found idk…4 tsunamis maybe but was lucky enough to get an hx42 (stock 4 and regular small 2 mag) barrel 5. I never use it but I could if I ever felt like it

(Ultrarodimus18) #5183

My best tsunami is 366 damage and 8.3 fire rate. I’ve found 10 of the damn things; by now the people I chat with can tell I’ve found another one by my supremely un-enthusiastic “oh, pearl” reaction

(odiscordia) #5184

that’ll cause some pain

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5185

From craw vendor right?

(odiscordia) #5186

Nope. Tbone

(odiscordia) #5187

fackin FINALLY!!!