Your Item Find(s) of the Day

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5188

Nice!

(odiscordia) #5189

Oh man u don’t even know…wait yeah u do lol…it’s identical to my corrosive but sight 4 instead of 5…I am so stoked right now!!! He dropped this fail nidhogg…and I was all like…craw I hate you like usual…then I looked over and there it was…

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5190

I think I have the same as yours, my dream anaconda would be mat2, mag4, stocktless, scopless.

(odiscordia) #5191

I’ve wanted an all annie pro build forever…this was the last piece of the puzzle.

(Ultrarodimus18) #5192

I have a desert anaconda w/ 1455 dmg (elementless), 94.7 accuracy, 1.9 fire rate, 3.7x zoom, and +43% recoil reduction. Don’t have a clue about the parts, though… I’ll have a picture later

I think it’s a good anaconda…?

(odiscordia) #5193

Sounds like a level 68 2 shot ax300. Yes excellent

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5194

I dont think I got something even half decent from this vendor and I farm that one alot lol.

(Geomason) #5195

You lucky devil…nice one!

(odiscordia) #5196

Luck my a$$ lol. I worked for that one

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5197

Yeah that’s nice cold shame about that mag lol

(odiscordia) #5198

(I can win! I feel great! I CAN DO THIS!!) #5199

tumblr_inline_pg6zycEohg1s4w1av_1280

(Ultrarodimus18) #5200

This is my Anaconda…

And this I found while doing an armory run today

(odiscordia) #5201

Cool. Not a bad cobra. Just the bad magazine. Mordy can still make good use of it

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5202

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #5203

Get that level 38 Nemesis Invader! :laughing:

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5204

Haha that would be nice lol. From my observation it follows the lowest lvl Pearl
(from lance chest) would be lvl 28.

(odiscordia) #5205

Everything I’ve read says that pearls do not spawn lower than level 48. Borderlands does have certain level requirements for gear as far as I know so this sounds right. Idk. You might do some more research if you can. Just wanted to tell you that you might be wasting your time

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5206

Haha that is funy, I guess I have to find out lol

(Geomason) #5207