Your Item Find(s) of the Day

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #5308

Nice…I’m looking for mag3 Tsunami…and barrel4. I’m looking at you @Geomason

(odiscordia) #5309

A good 12.5 corrosive spear is on my list still. All I’ve found are tch models.

(I can win! I feel great! I CAN DO THIS!!) #5310

Pretty good farming session tonight with @billthebetta and @Kurtdawg13

(Geomason) #5311

Sweet looking Destroyer there…

(Geomason) #5312

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #5313

that Anarchy is pretty sweet. I picked it up and tried it out. only reason I won’t use it over my Dahl, is recoil and mag size. they reload about the same speed which is important for me. I like quick reloads. so stockless mag3 is what I really want. but the extra damage made me really think about it. lol

edit: I should add that my Dahl is mag3. and not stockless. so I hold out for that someday… :sweat_smile:

(odiscordia) #5314

It never occurred to me that RR was a thing on anarchys hehe

(odiscordia) #5315

That is a sweet hogg there…accessory?

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #5316

it makes a difference, specifically against knoxx. critting as much as possible is easier with better recoil reduction, even on an anarchy. :wink:

(odiscordia) #5317

Considering I do not actually farm Ajax and only stop by on my random rare run to the armory, I’ve been pretty lucky. This is number 3. By far the best one. Still pretty failish tho.

also…

(odiscordia) #5318

Damn. I can see why people get so crazy about ajax ogres. Even this one is just silly OP. That extra tech really makes this thing proc like crazy. I was bummed it had 9 less points of dmg than my glorious, but I like it. Things are gonna blow up

(I can win! I feel great! I CAN DO THIS!!) #5319

Oh yeah even small mag ones absolutely murder if you are brick or roland.

(odiscordia) #5320

also this. First zpr. It is kinda neat looking down the scope and seeing the grenade things flying out.

(Geomason) #5321

No acc, I wish, otherwise it would be a grail with 4000 dmg…

(odiscordia) #5322

Yeah “absolutely murder” is what Ajax did to me with 3 bullets from a mile away when I first showed up hehe. I had to respawn and wait for him to land again because he flew up over the rock area and I knew what he was holding, and didn’t want him dropping it up there.

(odiscordia) #5323

long forgotten mule find. I’m sure I had no idea how good this was when I stashed it

(odiscordia) #5324

what it takes, exactly, for an equalizer to still be interesting

(Geomason) #5325

(I can win! I feel great! I CAN DO THIS!!) #5326

And yes I am aware its not a draco. I can still appreciate it though.

Also thanks to my main village man pa… I mean @billthebetta for farming with me.

(Geomason) #5327