Your Item Find(s) of the Day

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #5328

Harpooooooooooooooooooooon!

VVR body over 1k dmg

Dayam!

I was scooping up loot to sell to prolong my Craw farming…didn’t notice the Shattering prefix before picking it up. so that is why it’s not on the ground. Look at that damage. dayam!

(Geomason) #5329

Nice Wrath :star_struck:, I love them especially with Lil and Mordy…
P.S. two words - shuttering mauler!!!

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #5330

i ran into a few of them. i only posted 1 pic. I spent most of the weekend farming Craw and the Armory hoping for a pearl. no pearl.

Dayam… Redemption!

This baby right here is a Shock Hellfire for all intensive purposes. anything shock vulnerable, it just melts them. really sweat find here. This was best drop I had all weekend. I mean, this baby is awesome, but compared to what I’m looking for, it was a dismal farming weekend for me. glad I got at least 1 keeper. :sweat_smile:
it’s pretty much perfect. :star_struck::point_up_2:t2:
edit:

Edit2: I must say that I have been finding some really nice Redemptions lately.

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #5331

Here’s my find of the day. XD

(I can win! I feel great! I CAN DO THIS!!) #5332

Daaaamn!!

(odiscordia) #5333

I think that corrosive tourge 32 is awesome. 330 would be awesomer

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #5334

any Torgue SMG that has above X1 element I think its rare. lol

(odiscordia) #5335

Oh yeah. Tourge twisted steel is my jam…

(odiscordia) #5336

I just noticed that nonE wrath damn son that’s a rare, rare gun. Screw the pearl

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #5337

I completely understand where you’re coming from. But I am after pearls. That was my objective when I started farming. get a pearl. I kept farming cause, I never got that pearl. lol I’ll keep farming…till I get that pearl. Then it will be grail finds for me. But I am after a Nemesis. haven’t had one drop on PC for me yet. its a goal that must be accomplished.

(odiscordia) #5338

Of coarse. My fav pearl for sure

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #5339

(Geomason) #5340

Exactly!!

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5341

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #5342

I can’t. Seriously, it’s a fixation with me. As soon as they release the Knoxx DLC it was over for me. i hunt and search for those pearls. I only play in the Knoxx DLC for this specific reason. I try to do other stuff, but it always comes back to what I don’t have in regards to pearls. I have to have them. I won’t stop till I do. But some of these rare purples are very nice to find along my travels. But, its not my “cup of tea”. I am after pearls.

(kills Craw with Knoxx's Gold) #5343

Found on the recently-deceased Lilith:

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #5344

WTF?! that Unforgiven is outrageous for level 31. those are end game damage numbers. whoa!

Sorry, my bad. Thought I was looking at a Masher. Whooops! lol

(odiscordia) #5345

A level 24 reaper…man go buy a lottery ticket.

(kills Craw with Knoxx's Gold) #5346

Funny thing is I actually sold it…I was using this one instead:

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #5347

it’s all about the DoT’s. :acmaffirmative: