Your Item Find(s) of the Day

(odiscordia) #5368

Yes lol. A good sight dramatically reduces the spread pattern on non-fixed pattern shotguns. Same with anarchys. Sight 5 on a shotgun will effectively double the useful range, but you don’t have to use it of course if ur mobbing point blank

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5369

Even if I would have sight on shotgun, I never use it. For long range I use sniper. Lol

(odiscordia) #5370

after all the death fails it’s nice to find this. Also a good example of a shotty benefiting from a scope. Those crits matter

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5371

(odiscordia) #5372

(Geomason) #5373

What’s going on lately, nobody getting any pearls…?

(odiscordia) #5375

I haven’t seen any for a cool minute. Roland for some reason has been my go to pearl guy lately tho (relatively speaking). Like 5 out of the last 7 have been Roland finds. The last good one (that almost perfect nemesis) was my COD farmer Lil tho.

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5376

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #5377

Ohmygod this stalker is bae. I think i should get myself one of these, as I’ve never found one, sadly. As soon as I fins, the screen will be here. :smile:

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5378

That Stalker is actualy not that great, I dont have problem to post Undertaker or Tsunami in Item fail topic but Stalker, Nemesis and Aries are most rare pearls at least for me. Good luck to finding Stalker.

(odiscordia) #5379

Bae? Never mind I don’t want to know. Anyways…yeah double stalkers are the ticket. It’s like when the pinball machine freaks out and drops like 10 balls in at once lol. I DO wish they came in elements. A corrosive one would be very cool. One of the very few things bl2 actually improved.

(odiscordia) #5380

I wish I could find one amazing bitch for every 5 amazing bastards

(odiscordia) #5381

so I went to the armory with my COD farmer Lilith who has not completed pt2. So like half the chests are level 48 and half are 66-68. Not only did I not see anything noteworthy at 48 I pulled this demonic hypo thunder with barrel4 and the brisk accessory (it’s even 68?? My cup runneth)…this perfect craw killer launcher…seriously the only thing not ideal is the level…and a pretty brutal stinger. Actually the best run I’ve had in 20 or 30 tries

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #5382

This is the new favorite shield for my Lilith.

Feels like this Bastard is amazing. Really want to try it out on Roland. :smiley:

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5383

(odiscordia) #5384

Use that orion to kill a maggot for me tech

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5385

Nope, I have Aries☺ also I dont pick up, that sight you know lol

(odiscordia) #5386

IMPPANS are the best shields in BL in my opinion. I have a perfect level 67 rose and I never use it. That constant passive regeneration wins every time. I’ll show you what a level 69 version looks like later if u want. Keep an eye out. Also that bastard ain’t too bad either. Keep an eye out for the shattering prefix. I think my 390 has 598 dmg iirc

(odiscordia) #5387

Lol man that’s crazy. I have that same gun 66. I just can’t get enough of one shotting maggots from a mile away.