Your Item Find(s) of the Day

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5388

I just notice that Hyprerion thunder have 1063 damage like my lance with brisk, that is weird…

(odiscordia) #5389

Apparently the Lance title gives more dmg than thunder. It’s almost the same gun…thunder having barrel4 and lance having barrel5, the Lance is a little more accurate but yeah, with the same dmg

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5390

(odiscordia) #5391

ransacked

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5392

I just gave a try to that 2 shot Torgue matador and I’m actually surprise how good it is. I was useing with plaguebearer class mod.
OT:

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #5393

I was thinking of doing this. farming CoD for a pearl drop. I’ve had a couple from there on console. It’s been dismal for me in the pearl drop area lately. A whole lot of nada!

(odiscordia) #5394

Oh I meant just the mission farm. I have had I think one omega drop there tho just going thru it

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #5395

I went thru it with every character on console and had a couple nemesis drops and some shields. during the BadAss round.

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #5396

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5397

(odiscordia) #5398

Never lose that hx 130. Damn near perfect

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5399

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #5400

P.S. That HX130 Anarchy that appeared in my previous posts just humiliates the hell out of both Craw and Knoxx. It’s a real beast.

(odiscordia) #5401

Toldya :wink:

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5402

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #5403

How are you guys so lucky on pearls?

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5404

I dont remember when I last time have 2 pearls from craw in 1 day… Rng I gues. I prefer armory runs, still whant to find another Firebomb or Stampeding Spatter Gun.

(Borderbutts Master) #5405

I am pretty sure tech just farms like a lot.

Back when I was in college I was farming like 8 hours a day. Got way more cool stuff back then too.

(odiscordia) #5406

That’s all it is. He’s said it himself. Spin enough times and it’ll hit a jackpot eventually. Maybe even a stinkpot :smile:

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5407

Yes, thats what I do LOL