Your Item Find(s) of the Day

(odiscordia) #5408

Don’t forget to eat, tech. We would miss you :wink:

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5409

Actually, I got a little too fat … I have to go to the gym. lol

(odiscordia) #5410

Alright. .almost out of data again so last post for awhile…this one’s for u kurt

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5411

Last things today lol

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #5412

Its glorious. :star_struck:
man i bet that baby procs a lot. barrel3 for the tech!

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5413

Just curios is barrel3 realy worth it? Barrel4 would have like 380 damage.

(odiscordia) #5414

Probably not. The thing about tech is the dot is based on base dmg…so yeah it might proc slightly more but with lower dot numbers I guess

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5415

That’s what I thought, still it will burn bandits.

(odiscordia) #5416

I’ll give it a try. It is the best thing I found today

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5417

Let us know how it performance .

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #5418

I’m with Odi, probably not. But I personally, like more tech. At least my Lilith does. :blush: for lilith, I like barrel3 on elemental AR’s. For all other characters Barrel4. Elitist?! Ya, so! :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(Geomason) #5419

Jackals always fail, but it’s a pearl…so here it is

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #5420

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5421

Love that Thanatos.

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #5422

I personally love that Dahl Stinger I found in Armory. :smiley:

(odiscordia) #5423

That jackal have an accessory? Bet it reloads in a blink. They’re fun just to go back to the badlands and blow up bandits with

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5424

(odiscordia) #5425

I took that barrel3 Draco thru Kroms just now…Idk it’s really hard to say. Does it seem to proc more than my barrel4 590? Not really . And when it did, the dmg numbers seemed about the same. Dracos are weird…they don’t really seem to proc a lot regardless. Things tend to just die before any DOT happens. I just like having a full auto fire MG with good dmg really. A top end atlas fire havoc ( like that beast u posted awhile ago) will definitely give them a run for the money, topping out at 8.8 rof vs 12.5. The barrel4, level 68 mat3 has 370 dmg btw

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5426

For what character?

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #5427

in all my use and testing with the AR’s on Lilith. Ajax Spears seem to be the best I’ve found. AR body with a x3 element. the Draco was always a disappointment to me. very lackluster…