Your Item Find(s) of the Day

(odiscordia) #5450

Ps3. I have a 360 tho. Thought about picking up BL just for the hell of it

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5451

Let me know when you have it, I can give you that stinger but not eralier then Crismas (dont have xbox live gold right now)

(Geomason) #5452

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #5453

nice finds Geo! Man, that SS Wrath. Dayam. like that Pene too(the corrosive one).

(Geomason) #5454

Yeah cool stuff, I was also excited about that VRR atlas sniper, pretty rare…

(odiscordia) #5455

Alright somebody help me out with something here…sorry I can’t post pics right now but I’m sitting here looking at 2 Maliwan stingers…the first one is a Hx440 mat3 Lightning stinger…barrel5…dmg Is 172. Level 68. The second one is the same hx440 but mat 2 , barrel5 level 67 blast stinger. Here’s the punchline…the blast stinger has a dmg of 191. The lightning has a x3 and the blast x2, from the material difference I guess. I was under the impression all elemental accessories reduced dmg the same, 40% I think? Obviously not. So what gives? I’ll take pics and post when I can

(band) #5456

Looks like explosive only takes away 20% of damage, while the other elements take 40%.

(odiscordia) #5457

It does. Hey I just today learned there was such a thing as a non elemental hyperion wrath so…who knows. This game just keeps on giving

(band) #5458

and taketh away

more taketh than giveth, it seems

(odiscordia) #5459

Is that a qotsa reference? :slight_smile:

(band) #5460

No, but I wish I knew their songs enough to do a cool thing like that.

(odiscordia) #5461

I’m gonna stop before I go wayyyy off topic :smile:

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5462

(odiscordia) #5463

JESUS THAT BULLDOG…more words blah blah blah so this stupid thing thinks I’m writing complete sentences etc…sheesh

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5464

(Geomason) #5465

(odiscordia) #5466

Geo that atlas ax300 will give any anaconda or unforgiven masher a run for its money. Love those things.

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5467

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5468

(odiscordia) #5469

New play through mordy, Dahl headlands. I find my first legendary in luckys machine- eq10 2 shot vitriolic equalizer. Barrel2. Level 22 just like me :slight_smile: I’m happy to report I killed mad Mel with it. First time I’ve ever killed him in a “fair” fight. First try too