Your Item Find(s) of the Day

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5470

You will have easy time in Old Haven. Lance will hate you lol

(odiscordia) #5471

I know man! Excellent find at this level. It’s even a 2 shot stockless so it’s brutal and quick against anything really. I was thinking I shoulda played Lilith cause I’ve picked up some crazy good hx tediore smgs. Like a shock one with barrel 4 and a scope in the lost cave (which swatted those crab worms like flies of coarse) and hadn’t seen anything but junk revolvers. I guess this evens that out. ( I also found a dl10 C barrel 5 2 shot Maliwan shock revolver I’ll be using in a couple levels and a vrr50 C shock hawkeye)

(Geomason) #5472

Killed Craw with this Undertaker, it was easier than I thought. Without the help of the ledge naturally…

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5473

That’s smexy barrel4 Hamer :heart:

(odiscordia) #5474

I don’t even understand how you would use a RL in actual combat lol I have trouble with the ledge sometimes. Truly u are mighty

(Geomason) #5475

Well, controls are better on PC, Undertaker uses less ammo and very accurate, and Craw is so dumb, when you standing behind that arch pillar he sometimes don’t see you and turns his back to you…

(odiscordia) #5476

New mordy playthru…2nd legendary- caustic savior haha. Caustic protector youre up next.

(Geomason) #5477

Two Atlas I’ve got on my Lil… @technikal And I have a fire one on Roland as well

Some stuff of today…

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5478

Nice one man, This is the only good 2shot Atlas barrel4 that I have found. lol

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5479

You should continue with Tediore allegiance Mordi, I would love to see that…

(odiscordia) #5480

Sure why not. This eq will last the rest of this play through at least. And panacea ftw

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5481

Or even on PT2, corrosive guns are soo good!

(odiscordia) #5482

Not sure about coms tho. The only one I can think of is the ranger

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5484

and Scavenger.

(odiscordia) #5485

Alright tech tediore run is a go. 3rd legendary- static defender. And I just picked up a decent barrel5 viper. I’ll drop the non gun gear when I can.

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5486

I hope you would anjoy this playthrough :smiley:

(odiscordia) #5487

If it wasn’t for that eq and a nice scavenger Com with health regeneration I found. And a decent blue mat1 shield…I wouldn’t be enjoying at all lol. I like the challenge tho. I’ll post some pics of gear when I can. And stuff I didn’t use but wanted to haha. (Like that level 25 corrosive Bettie I found 2 seconds into old haven…that was tough)

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5488

I also thinking of starting Hyperion Lilith.

(odiscordia) #5490

That’s a really nice rhino. Burn stuff