Your Item Find(s) of the Day

(odiscordia) #5491

Man this is sad. This 2 shot level 22 corrosive eq is one shot body shotting all these Lance in old haven hahaha

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5492

Started Hyperion Lili, I named her BRETA

also first gun lol

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5493

I told you Lance will hate you lol

(odiscordia) #5494

So much hate.

(odiscordia) #5495

Just curious is breta a borderlands reference somewhere?

(odiscordia) #5496

Bwahahaha 1st anachy…purple td4 tediore barrel2. Found a decent little masher too

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5497

No, haha or maybe it is lol

(Geomason) #5498

My Hyperion run with Mordy was so much fun, I really learned to appreciate Hypo weapons…good luck!

(odiscordia) #5499

What do you guys think would be the absolute worst character/ brand run? In terms of just…difficulty finding balance and overall lack of synergy? I was thinking lilith/ jakobs…but even that…not really. Her fire rate boosts are great for jakobs biggest downside. .and critical dmg with slayer…etc. this game is too balanced! Lol

(Borderbutts Master) #5500

Eridian mordy lol.

(odiscordia) #5501

Hehe no eridians. Ever lol

(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #5502

Just want to remind people, you can edit your posts and that is a better way to post your finds, especially for short post.

The pencil in the bottom right allows you to go back and edit your post as much as you want. It’s better forum etiquette and you’re less likely to hit the 10,000 post limit due to smaller posts that would be better served in one bigger post.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #5503

lmao this was soooo good. lol :rofl::joy::laughing::crazy_face::upside_down_face:

(Geomason) #5504

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5505

I chose Lilit mainly because specter com, whant also use only sniper.

(odiscordia) #5506

I think I found all these with moody before finding any decent revolver or repeater. And that’s the shotgun I found in the arid badlands

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5507

Nice Static stinger👍

(odiscordia) #5508

Yeah those crab worms hated it just as much as the Lance hated that eq

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5509

Those crab worms are weknes to shock? I always use explosive weapons agains them.

(odiscordia) #5510

Oh yeah…and have huge critical bonus on the eye…one bullet from a white shock repeater will down them.