Your Item Find(s) of the Day

(band) #5571

(odiscordia) #5572

Hey its a soft…loyalty…run…hahaha. mostly I’m good! I didn’t start til like level 23 anyway. Next time I’ll do it up right.

(odiscordia) #5573

So…Minac is no more. Time for pt2 I guess. I’m thoroughly bored of this tediore build so…I thought I’d spice it up a little. I’m gonna toss everything I have and let the hyperion gift shop decide what my next loyalty is. I’m hoping it’s hyperion hahaha

(odiscordia) #5574

And the winner is…Tediore!!! Hahaha haha

! the most usable combo of gear in here. I’m still gonna toss all the old Tediore stuff btw. And this time no cheating. also my pt1 orange. Probably the biggest haul I’ve seen and I didn’t even do tbone. There were 2 volcanos also I dropped awhile back

(Borderbutts Master) #5575

Got a pearl with less than 30 seconds on the clock for this year! (I was trying to get one last one before 2019)

@billthebetta

(odiscordia) #5576

A rather nice one too! Congrats

(odiscordia) #5577

And a happy new year to all here. I for one did indeed spend my last few minutes of 2018 doing some craw murdering.

from last night first kill of the first day of 19. I’d never use it but hey, I like the color

(odiscordia) #5578

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(Geomason) #5579

Happy New Year vault hunters!

My 10 favorite finds of 2018…

(odiscordia) #5580

I don’t get how that bullywave is still blue. U can get a purple one right? Zpr body?

(Geomason) #5581

Yep, you can get a purple, but man that’s a grind…

(odiscordia) #5582

Curious that the bully mag doesn’t push it there itself

(Geomason) #5583

That is the hybrid mystery for you…

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5585

That Invader :heart:

(odiscordia) #5586

construct from “best of” site for reference. Marcus’ shop in tbone plus equals

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5587

Nice one man, so close to perfect lol

(odiscordia) #5588

Since finding it I’ve tried learning my launcher parts a little better. From what I saw I guess it’s the “stock” (exhaust) that is the bad part and just slows down the reload a bit, functionally. Being a cobalt Maliwan its still pretty springy. I like it.

(Borderbutts Master) #5589

@billthebetta

(Geomason) #5590

(odiscordia) #5591

I’m 2 for 2 so far for days in 2019 and crappy ironclads… only because I never ever see sight5 on decent combat rifles. armory winner because reasons. EDIT…ya know I was looking at the trophy thing for this dlc…I never really paid attention before…I knew one of them was more rare…but I have never, not once, in all the 1000s of these claptraps I’ve offed…seen a slice of pizza. And you gotta have 15? Sadism… Update …I wasnt much impressed with that cobra on Lilith …so I gave it to mordy and damn…world of difference. Having the points from the assassin com and blood wing dazing beforehand…it 1 burst just about every lance…baddass would take 4 or 5 bursts. I kinda hate combat rifles but I was impressed with this one