Your Item Find(s) of the Day

(Borderbutts Master) #5652

(Geomason) #5653

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5654

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #5655

Edit: I keep forgetting to post a pic of the best Volcano I’ve come across. I found it in the Armory a little bit ago. I deleted the pic out of frustration cause it was the only item I had found out of countless runs. In my saltiness I deleted the pic. I did keep the weapon. Best DVL bodied Volcano I have ever found. mat3 too. :blush: it’s not grail status however. I think it’s barrel5 on mine. Grail would be Barrel4, iirc.

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5656

Not too great, not really that bad either I guess.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #5657

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5658

(odiscordia) #5659

Feel ur pain kurt…I’m getting a data refill today so I’ve been farming the last couple days and honestly, there just isn’t anything to post. I could fill every inch of craws arena with TD this and RV that and easily 200 thumpers. I have some old stuff I never posted so I guess thats it

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5660

(Geomason) #5661

Nice Cyclops Tech!

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5662

He he the only item I didt pick up posted only because Fulgurating lol

(odiscordia) #5663

Shoot…I’d use that cyclops just to kill maggots from a mile away and get a real good look at their stupid little faces frying off

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #5664

I remember using Cyclops, when Ajax shoot me with explosive rounds and dot kill him when he was above the building where he spawn and dropped gun there, so I run around map with Cyclops trying to see if he not drop Ogre there lol

(odiscordia) #5666

well there it is. 50+ kills later and I’m walking with this little monster. There’s no way I know of to know, but if that’s the twisted then this is that gun we were talking about. King tech.

(band) #5667

assuming that’s twisted…

you’re almost there
Really really close, but TV scope would give it a tiny bit more.

Regardless, kickass!

(odiscordia) #5668

The parts guide says that smg scopes don’t have tech. That’s what I thought too. Maybe check it out?

(band) #5669

ugh they actually might, I’m so used to part3 giving tech

@odiscordia UGH FINE
THROWS NEARBY THING
YOU CAN HAVE THE COOL THING

(odiscordia) #5670

Lol TV scope isn’t part3…it’s 2. It’s that one with the glowy stuff on side that’s 3. (My fav). FU BL! Hahaha

(band) #5671

well I’m just going to drive a Runner off an elevated highway

I don’t even know this game anymore, time to just go.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(odiscordia) #5672

Do you ever feel you’re living in…a circular reality? :wink: