Your Item Find(s) of the Day

(odiscordia) #6135

Whoa that pene is hot

(Geomason) #6136

I thought so too , it’s my first triple digit pene on Lilith

(odiscordia) #6137

Yeah other than being the elusive unicorn x3 that’s about as cool as it gets. Very nice

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #6138

I want that Pene so badly. you sumbitch! :star_struck::laughing:

(odiscordia) #6139

I think stouty is the only one here that ever found one? Yeah. Think about all the 1000s of combined hours here. Sheeeeesh

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #6140

I can check my console Lilith and see if she has an amazing Pene. I had quite the collection going at one time. I wonder… :thinking:

(Gamechanger97) #6141

Eventful Craw run:
This was my first vengeance above yellow.

Nice Draco upgrade

Finally an ax 2 shot anaconda

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #6142

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #6143

I knew i had some goodies on my console Lilith. Before i knew about the 72 capacity by farming for sdu’s. As you’ll see.

(Matīss Lociks) #6144

Exact same parts, +1 level

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #6145

At least you found an upgrade, this omega that I posted is exact same parts as the one I have but -1 lvl lol

(odiscordia) #6146

You must have done alot of penetrating

(Gamechanger97) #6147

Cool upgrade to my chimera

Highest capacity I have ever seen.

Nice gasher upgrade

Very nice savior

First ever rose

Don’t see 3 in 1 chest everyday

(odiscordia) #6148

What’s the 130 HF?

(odiscordia) #6149

Also that gearbox smg looks very cool. NonE stinger or what is it? Anyway…ot…nothing else super amazing today but a couple oks

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #6150

I acquired that from going thru the CoD with @VaultHunter101 a while back. It has the double acc. Its very pretty.

(Is this thing on?) #6151

It’s also completely devastating! I do however have to be extremely careful when at the vendor - scared myself a couple of times when I thought I’d accidentally sold it.

(Gamechanger97) #6152

Nice Nidhogg

Nice 2 shot striker

Incredible shield

I’ve waited so long for a barrel 5 Ax 300 c with a decent scope.

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #6153

Usually it would be either two sniper rifles or two assault rifles, quite strange.

(Matīss Lociks) #6154

Nice to see the fast bessie. To me 0.7 firerate is sweet spot for a sniper rifle(with full proficiency) for continious firing, 0.6 is just a bit short but not painful.

Looking back from 28 Bessies I’ve found only 1 from them was the fast one. Barrel1, no accessory.