Nice!

closer look

the value change

(Geomason) #6218

Pretty damn cool Aries there Kurt…

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #6219

thank you Geo. I’m having fun with it already. XD

(I found a firebomb) #6220

I still dont have a nice aries and i still have never found a pearl pistol in the armory, i hate you now.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #6221

Awesome :sunglasses: it’s so pretty. And the colors that it creates are stunning. Pun intended. :smirk:

(Matīss Lociks) #6222

Ye! Now I just have to find xx more variations of this thing to finally find one with body5.

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #6223

(odiscordia) #6224

Hypo stinger :heart_eyes:

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #6225

I wanted to comment on that as well but was pulled away. That Stinger is amazing as well as your Pestilent Sniper. X4 Atlas?! Nice! And Barrel4 :star_struck: ■■■■, as I stare at that Atlas beauty, I see you have perfect configuration of Body, scope, stock and barrel to get that X4 element proc. Amazing. I still haven’t seen one in my game on Lilith or Roland.

(odiscordia) #6226

Neither the scope or the stock is doing anything for that tech tier. Body, mag, and barrel. Does atlas mat3 get a small buff? Idk I’ll look it up later. Also that nonE wrath is near perfect

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #6227

Mag does? I I’ll have to look it up, but I thought it just buffed dmg a bit. looks like I confused stock3 with stock4. my bad. thanks for the correction.
Wow…

it adds as much tech as the Body(VRR) :hushed:

I’m under the impression that is sight3 which adds tech. am I wrong in thinking that is sight3? They don’t provide a visual on the wiki for the sights, but sight3 adds +1 Tech.

(odiscordia) #6228

It is 3. The green screen one. That atlas has sight 1. Techs fav. Also…

so you know, you could possibly get an orion over 1100

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #6229

Are you talking about that one I posted?

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #6230

Yes, I was thinking your Atlas Pestilent Sniper had Sight3. I guess I’m wrong. You have to see the zoom stats on the weapon card to identify which sight you have since I can’t find a visual chart of any kind for the Sniper sights. Your weapon card doesn’t show the zoom stat so I’m trying to identify the scope visually and have no reference point to judge from. so I’m going off of my miserable memory. lol

@odiscordia That LB 370.3 is fricken sweet looking. Barrel4! :smile: I bet the recoil is tremendous on that baby. LB body has recoil/sway issues. slower firing and unstable. +30% recoil. ouch.

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #6231

Yeah, my have sight1.

(odiscordia) #6232

Yeah its a little bad. I forgot all about that recoil thing. Funny thing…the last orion i found was the exact same gun other than the body. Level…parts…everything. i do love ppz orions dont get me wrong

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #6233

Theoretically, you could have body5 or body4 on that Atlas Pestilent Sniper and still get the X4 elemental proc if Sight3 and stock3 were on it. That would be Grail status.

(odiscordia) #6234

Kurt idk if u can see that but that’s the spotters guide. The middle row there. Sight1 has the little cord/tube thing. Sight2 is the vertical zoom with the green dot. 3 is the tech/green screen. 4 and 5 you probably know