[Updated] In-game moments of confusion and/or disappointment/exasperation; does not cover technical issues [ex.=lag] or player-directed behavior [ex.=trolling].
- Getting a red-text item…at a level less than you.
- Moving/jumping around enemies…and a baby spiderant, with bulls*** accuracy, colliding with you and stopping you cold.
- Getting grabbed by a Wormhole/Blackhole/Rift Thresher, killing it…and getting grabbed by another one less than a few seconds later.
- Enraged Goliaths chasing you for quite a ways (if at all), and then stopping for no reason. Really aggravating if they won’t react to you beyond arm’s-length.
- Throwing Axton’s Longbow Turrets (w/ Mag-Lock) towards a Gallant Spiderant in Frostburn Canyon, only for them to instead ‘hit’ my target and ricochet onto a wall way behind me.
- Things strange or funny (or both!) that you've witnessed on Pandora
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain
- Setting all of your animal traps…and catching nothing but gerbils. Or bats. Or both.
- D. Dog doing what I ask…inside of 40m; ask for any further, and he’ll just shake his head at me.
- When your buddies do things that just make you hate them: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/681794-metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain/72745072
- The Wormhole Fulton glitching during a combat alert, leaving a little nova just hanging in the air. Still cool, tho.
Resident Evil 6
- Cop zombies with magnums and sniper accuracy.
- Shaking off a Dog/Bloodshot…and getting immediately jumped by a second Dog/Bloodshot.