Zane and Thrown grenade annointment

Does anyone know if these actually work for Zane since he doesn’t really throw grenades? I’m leaning towards no and I can’t think of a decent way to test it so I thought I’d ask.

Like if his Clone or SNTNL trigger the ‘on thrown’ grenade anointment? Yes, their grenade tosses trigger that anointment for you.

3 Likes

Well time to change my grenade mod then. Thanks for the info!

Does it also trigger on the “chance for first shot to also throw a grenade”? (Which is an interesting thing to have when you have the Porcelain Pipe Bomb or Tina’s grenade mod equipped!)

I had to turn that skill off, I kept hurting myself with it! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Probably not a good choice with a CQC shotgun-to-the-face play style, for sure! Nice for a more long range approach though.

1 Like

I totally don’t know - that skill didn’t sound interesting to me when I first built my two Zanes, and I haven’t gotten around to doing any research to confirm whether or not it’s up my alley. It’s a lot of points for a chance (with odds that I don’t like) and a cooldown on only the first shot? Maybe someday.