Exact time from “Takedown Start” to “Takedown Confirmed” is 7:51.
The gear setup (shown at 8:20) is pretty much the standard meta:
- Radiation Redistributor, Shock/Corrosive Cutsman, and Corrosive Dictator. All with +100% Sentinel Cryo anoint
- It’s Piss with +25% damage on grenade throw anoint
- Snowdrift Victory Rush with good passives.
- Seein’ Dead COM with good passives (weapon charge speed is actually very nice for the Cutsman).
- Lvl 1 Stop Gap w/double Vagabond (+movement speed while shield is full), and anoint +15% movement speed w/ Sentinel active. Disclaimer: Since this is a shield full effect, it does NOT stack like “depleted” effects do. I’m simply using a low level here because Static Field can keep it topped off more often, giving me survivability and movement speed while full. It is (arguably) somewhat exploitative to use a Lvl 1 Stop Gap, but imo is not using any glitches or malfunctioning mechanics. In the end, it only offers a marginal improvement in run time over a Transformer or any other shield. But since this is a speedrun, I decided to use it.
For the build, I opted to skip the green tree and grab Seein’ Red and Supersonic Man in the other two trees.