Zane or Moze for first game?

Hi everyone,

I don’t know which one i’m going to play with for a first game in B3.
I’m not interested by playing Fl4k, since this one seems to be played by everyone and being OP.
I’m looking for a dynamic character, which has a good surivability ( i’m playing solo) and is pretty fun to play during leveling.

Btw, sorry for my bad english.

Thanks for your help guys.

1 Like

Moze for my vote. Really enjoy her Crit grenade + never reloading :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I would say Moze IMO is the best overal character in the entire game. Easy to level using Iron Bear and she has some really disgusting endgame builds…without needing Iron Bear. Best Class mods in the game. I got bored really quick with Fl4k, Amara needs a ton of patches to fix all her bugs, havent played Zane yet.

2 Likes

I would go with Zane if you like running around like its doom 2016. You get a lot of mvmt boost and dps boost with him. You don’t get nades with two skill abilities but you can later get skills that allow you action skills to drop/throw nades. You can also randomly shoot nades as well.

1 Like

Moze all the way

2 Likes

@lightningkosmos reasoning?

1 Like

Especially if you have the actual Doom legendary shotgun in this game, the Hellwalker. Its barrels glow on the end like it’s doused in hellfire and every time you pull the trigger the Doom guitar riff plays. It’s GLORIOUS.
I’ve got every speed buff on Zane that you can get and my class mod turns his speed up to 11 so I’m actually faster than you are in the actual Doom game, lol

2 Likes

so fun to play the mech offensive or emergency defensive , and the power dps from red tree

lucky me found the low life class mod around lvl 22 with

• desperate measures ( lower your life you gain %damage ,the lower your life is the greater the increase )
  • click click (less ammo remaining in weapon magazine add %damage )
  • thin red line (remove health and gain equivalent shield)
1 Like

I just finished maxing out Zane so maybe I’ll give moze a shot.:+1:

1 Like

i used amara because all mine were sirens.

1 Like

@hevenz what about the pre-squel?

1 Like

Thanks alot guys for all your replies.

I’ll go with Moze :D. I’ll pick Zane as a 2nd character.

1 Like

I kinda like Zane over moze :smiley:

3 Likes

the prequel was so horrible for me, that i quit and uninstalled after the first few maps.

If all you care about is DPS then Moze

1 Like

Cant talk for Zane but i’m playing a shield of retribution moze, just starting to dip in the middle tree for the auto bear…and i’m having lots of fun…had a few difficulties here or there but nothing that couldn’t be overcome