Hey everyone, this is my first post ever on this forum and I had an idea in my head for a build and I wanted to share, so enjoy!
This build is mainly defensive. While I do try to squeeze out as much damage as I can without losing it’s juicy defense. This build should also be really helpful to other players/friends who will be playing with you and it should be shining in the harder content.
This build also has a very unique approach to it’s second skill. The first one is obviously barrier, but the second is up to you. I will explain this below.
The Barrier + SNTNL build
- The Barrier - All-rounder, Charged Relay
- The SNTNL - Winter’s Drone, Static Field
The Under Cover tree
- The upper half of the tree - Just pure defense. Trying out to maximize the use of shield itself.
- Confident Competence - This is where the shield helps. More shield = More dmg (up to 10%) and more accury (up to 22%)
- Calm, Cool, Collected - This is the juicy stuff right here. You freeze someone and you immediately start recharging shield, if your shield is full, then you get health. Your health is full, well have your Action Skills back OR reset their duration entirely. This is incredibly strong and we need to get more cryo!
- Best Served Cold - Whenever you kill someone, they fire a cryo nova. This has potential to freeze enemies around them, thus a potential to proc the awesome Calm, Cool, Collected.
- Nerves of Steel - If your shield is full you get +6% accuracy and +7,5% handling every second, stacking up to 99 stacks. This shouldnt be hard to achieve with the barrier since they can’t shoot you and if you get a good shield this has an awesome potential. It might not sound like much, but you will see later in the build why this has a nice potential.
- Distributed Denial - What can I say get an awesome shield mod and make your friends happy and your enemies cry.
The Hitman Tree
- Violent Momentum - Keep moving for more damage. This paired with Nerves of Steel talent could completely eliminate the negatives of moving and shooting. And it has even more potential if you pick the barrier up for your own use. Also more movement speed enhances the damage increase of this talent. Thus the Charged Relay augment for Barrier, which gives fire rate and movement speed.
- Violent Speed - You kill, you gain movement speed. This supports the skill above gaining more damage.
- Drone Delivery - Get a cryo grenade mode and make your drone drop them grenades on enemies. Further increasing your chance to proc Calm, Cool, Collected.
- Winter’s Drone (Augment) - This makes your drone fire Cryo Bullets. Increasing the chance to proc Calm, Cool, Collected.
- Static Field (Augment) - Draining enemy shields helps you with survivability, maximize the bonus of Confident Competence talent and get those Nerves of Steel stacks going.
The Doubled Agent Tree
- Synchronicity - Having both action skills active gives you +20% damage. The use of this is maximized through Calm, Cool, Collected.
- Borrowed Time - This should make the skills active longer so have a longer window to get that Calm, Cool, Collected proc.
The Bonus Stats
- +20% Gun Damage for having a barrier up and standing in it.
- +20% Gun Damage for having both of your skills active.
- +10% Gun Damage and +22% accuracy with full shield.
- +30% Gun Damage for moving, further increased by higher movement speed.
- +20% Movement Speed on kill.
- +11% Movement Speed and +13% Fire Rate from a barrier augment.
- +6% Accuracy and 7,5% Handling per stack per second up to 99 stack.
- A lot of defense from bonuses to shield, shield recovery, barrier and drone augment.
The Barrier + Digi-clone build (requires you to all of the above to understand the synergy)
- The left tree stays the same with the same augments.
- You remove a point from Drone Delivery and a point from Violent Speed from the Hitman tree.
- You invest one of these points into Fractal Frags, which basically replaces the Drone’s grenades.
- You invest the other point into Quick Breather, which again helps you get that shield topped for Confident Competence and Nerves of Steel talents.
- Augment one - Binary System. Whenever you switch, you fire a frost nova from yourself and your Digi-clone increasing the potential to freeze and proc Calm, Cool, Collected.
- Augment two - Schadenfreude. Your clone takes damage. You get shield. Again helps with Confident Competence and Nerves of Steel.
Super sorry for the long read. This was a fun build to do and theorize about. Tell me, what you think and perhaps how would you personally change some things. I have to say I am personally super exicited to try this out!