This build allows Zane to get high on SPEED. Move fast, fire fast. Be the elusive Hitman.
Note: I’ve invested a full 72 levels of points. See the Progression section of the build on how to distribute as I would lvl up. I would personally knock out a lot of fluff survival skills to get down to lvl 50.
With 2 action skills up you will
- move +52% faster (+63% if near Barrier) (+6% extra per nearby enemy)
- do +60% more dmg (+69% if near Barrier) (+79% if shield is full)
- have +20% fire rate (+33% if near Barrier), +15% (+26% if near Barrier) reload speed, +60% weapon swap speed, +10% chance to slow enemy on crit
- With the Seein’ Red skill you will have all kill skills active right when you enter battle instead of waiting for that first kill. Death Follows Close adds enough duration and power to all kill skills to ensure they never turn off in a fight.
- Violent Momentum - Quicker you move, greater the dmg. +30% @ walking speed
- Violent Speed - Kill skill. Movement Speed +20% (+28% w/ DFC). Base dur = 8s (12s w/ DFC)
- Supersonic Man - If 2 actions skills are active, +24% speed.
- Seein’ Red - Activating an action skill activates all kill skills.
- Death Follows Close - All kill skills gain +40% effect, +4s duration.
All other skills fall into 2 categories:
- Making sure your action skills last longer and come back faster so you have all the kill skill and action skill required bonuses active as often as possible
- Surviveability. Shield recharge delay, benefits from Barrier to increase dmg, speed, health regen, etc, and some lifesteal to boot.
- Accurate smg’s (highly benefit from fire rate increase) or revolvers/shotguns (they both gain lots of extra cryo dmg on first shot after swapping and are accurate enough when hip firing to make sure Violent Momentum is used well)
- SNTNL & Barrier. SNTNL because he’ll follow you even when you’re speeding and help keep your kill skills active. Barrier if you need to hunker down and increase surviveability and dmg. You can still speed around your barrier and go through it regularly to increase your speed even more with the augment.
1)Advise to reach the listed “essential skills” as quickly as possible, capitalizing on any kill skills and SNTNL upgrades along the way.
2)After those I’d go after action skill cooldown/duration increases. These will help maximize stat boosts.
3)By that point you will be much higher lvl and you will start needing survival skills a lot more so finish off with those.
You may have to go back and forth on points 2 and 3 a bit to make sure your barrier is upgraded some to at least get the Charged Relay augment, possibly even the Nanites or Some ■■■■■ augment before continuing.
Let me know your thoughts on the build and what could be improved!