Zane the Operative

this guy reminds me of jack’s doppleganger or his real name timothy

Yeah, this has been discussed on a couple of threads. It seems possible, maybe? Assuming that’s hair dye and not Zane’s natural hair color.

Digistructing a clone of yourself isn’t unique to the doppelganger, seems like a pretty common piece of technology in the Borderlands universe. Other than that, I don’t really see any other similarities.

1 Like

It’s less about the tech, and more about the gadget experience and wealth, I think?

It’s not like we’d have any way of knowing more similarities, considering Timothy was pretty much just Jack in most ways.

maybe zer0 helped him make a device that lets zane make a clone of himself

But will Zane just stand in one spot and swing a sword, like Zer0’s decoy, or actually fight using the weapons, mods, relics, shields, and skill points equipped by Zane when he launched the decoy? That would be interesting.

1 Like

We’ve already seen trailer footage in which a model that looks like Zane’s decoy was both moving and shooting- But, thing is, there was another view that had a player’s view from that model- So, maybe you can control a hologram? Maybe it was an overshield effect with the same visual? I’m not sure.

1 Like

we all aren’t sure

1 Like